Sunday 10 November 2013

Welcome To Dagobah....

Back in the 1980's I received my first Kenner Star Wars Action Figure for my fifth birthday.  The Tusken Raider.  There began a passion for the George Lucas films and accompanying action figures and playsets.

Another passion when I was a child was building Lego.  Lego City, Lego Space, Lego Knights & Castles, Pirates & Soldiers.  This was back in the day when sets were labelled as 'Legoland' and the minfigure wore the same yellow faces with a neutral, slightly happy countenance.

Roll the clock forward 30 years, and now as a father I am able to rediscover both these passions with my son in the shape of Lego Star Wars sets and minifigures.

This blog sets out with no lofty ambitions or stated aims other than to enjoy the Star Wars universe through the medium of Lego.

I hope in reviewing the numerous minifigures that enrich the Star Wars universe that this site becomes a useful resource to those that share the passion.  Please engage with the site by leaving your comments and ratings of the various minifgures.

Bless George Lucas and the escapism his universe provides, Bless our children and that small part within us that never truly grows up.  Enjoy Musings From Dagobah....

No comments :

Post a Comment